THE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT PRACTITIONER COURSE, Radisson Blu Vanderbilt Hotel, Wednesday, 20. November 2019
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT PRACTITIONER COURSE
The road to success is always under construction, so this course is designed to holistically develop Assistants and show them how to significantly raise their game. It takes a 360-degree view of the Executive Assistant role, updating core skills and broadening essential soft skills that move Assistants from “good” to “great” with a notable personal brand.
The Executive Assistant Practitioner Course is a comprehensive 3-day advanced-level training programme that incorporates the following modules.
Module 1: PA Duties (day 1)
Module 2: Working With Executives (day 2)
Module 3: Communicating Your Brand (day 3)
See terms and conditions below.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR FULL DETAILS
COURSE DATES (0900hrs until 1630hrs daily)
7, 8 & 9 February 2018
26, 27 & 28 September 2018
13, 14 & 15 February 2019
3, 4 & 5 July 2019
20, 21 & 22 November 2019
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How do I make an online payment?
A. To pay online please click on the button that says "Select a date". Then proceed to payment.
Q. What other payment methods are available?
A. Payment can be made online or by bank transfer. To pay by bank transfer please contact us directly and request a registration form.
Q. Is tax included in the price?
A. Applicable taxes are included in the price.
Q. When is the Early Bird price valid?
A. The early bird price is valid if you pay at least 27 days before the start of the course.
Q. Is accommodation and/or flights and transfers included in the price?
Registration & Invoicing
Q. How can I request an invoice?
A. Please contact us directly to request an invoice.
Refund Policy & Terms and Conditions
Q. Where can I find details of your refund policy?
A. Our refund policy is detailed in our Terms and Conditions below.
Q. Where can I find general terms and conditions for this course?
A. Please see our Terms and Conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
FORCE MAJEURE: “Force Majeure” means an exceptional event or circumstance: (a) which is beyond Personal-Assistant-Tips' control, (b) which such party could not reasonably have provided against before receiving booking and payment for the Training Course, (c) which, having arisen, such party could not reasonably have avoided or overcome, and (d) which is not substantially attributable to such party. Force Majeure may include, but is not limited to, exceptional events or circumstances of the kind listed hereafter, so long as conditions (a) to (d) above are satisﬁed: i. war, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, ii. rebellion, terrorism, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, or civil war, iii. riot, commotion, disorder, iv. munitions of war, explosive materials, ionising radiation or contamination by radio-activity, v. natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, hurricane, typhoon or volcanic activity, v. exceptionally bad weather.
TRAINING COURSE: “Training Course” means any module or part of The Executive Assistant Practitioner Course.
NO-SHOW: A “No-show” means a delegate who registered before the course date to attend the Training Course but is absent for all or part of the Training Course.
1. PAYMENT: Payment must be received within 30 calendar days from the date of the invoice.
2. CANCELLATION & REFUNDS: Personal-Assistant-Tips reserves the right to cancel any Training Course due to low registration or for any other reason, including for Force Majeure, without prior notice and without financial liability. In the event that a Training Course is cancelled, trainees may either attend the Training Course at a later scheduled date or request a refund proportionate to the cancelled part of the Training Course and subject to the advertised price of the module(s). Personal-Assistant-Tips will endeavour to notify delegates of any course cancellations at least five days prior to the course start date. Cancellations made by delegates are subject to the following cancellation terms.
a) Cancellations received more than 29 calendar days before the course start date - full refund of paid course fees.
b) Cancellations received 15-28 calendar days before the course start date - 50% of paid course fee will be refunded.
c) Cancellations received 0-14 calendar days before the course start date - no refund given but the delegate may attend the Training Course at a later scheduled date free of charge.
d) No-show - No refund will be given for no-show occurrences.
e) All cancellations must be notified via email and received at contact@
3. Personal-Assistant-Tips reserves the right to change the course venue at any time without liability, and will endeavour to give reasonable notice of any change of venue.
4. WARRANTY: Personal-Assistant-Tips provides training courses and services solely by reference to their description and where permitted by law we exclude all other warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise from these terms and conditions. Personal-Assistant-Tips’ total liability to any delegate for any losses, costs, expenses or damages under these Terms and Conditions, other than for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or where such limitation is prohibited by law, shall be limited to the course fees received from the delegate.
5. LIABILITY: Each party shall be liable for and hereby releases and indemnifies the other party from and against, any of its own indirect, incidental, special, consequential losses or damages or punitive damages (whether or not foreseeable), including without limitation, damages, losses, lost revenue, lost business, business interruptions, arising out of or related to, the course, the venue, travel to or from the course, hotel accommodation, and any advice given by Personal-Assistant-Tips or its associated entities, or anything else, whatsoever.
6. OVERSEAS DELEGATES: Personal-Assistant-Tips is not a college and as such does not carry a Tier 4 License to enable student visitor visa assistance. Consequently Personal-Assistant-Tips cannot accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any delegate’s failure to obtain a visa or entry clearance into the United Kingdom.
7. GOVERNING LAW: The Laws of England
Personal-Assistant-Tips20-22 Wenlock RoadLondon, N1 7GUEnglandTel: +44 (0)845 862 2687Website:
Wednesday, 20. November 2019, Radisson Blu Vanderbilt Hotel, THE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT PRACTITIONER COURSE
Fievent.com is not a host of this event! Contact organizers here.
Fievent.com is not a host of this event! Contact organizers here.