Menopause Cafe Ipswich - NOTE room change, Rose Mead Room, Endeavour House, Wednesday, 18. November 2020
About this Event
Menopause Cafe is a discussion with no preset agenda, where the topics are chosen by the participants on the day. Menopause Cafes are open to anybody to attend! We want the whole world talking about the menopause!
At a Menopause Café people, gather to eat cake, drink tea and discuss menopause.
Our Menopause Cafés are offered:
- In an accessible, respectful and confidential space
- Open for all, regardless of gender or age
- With no intention of leading people to any conclusion, product or course of action
- On a not for profit basis
- Alongside refreshing drinks and cake!
Menopause Cafe was founded by Rachel Weiss in Perth, Scotland, more information can be found here
Hosted by the Women's Network