How to Sell 26th & 27th November 2020, Fortuna Mobility, Thursday, 26. November 2020
About this Event
Stop stressing about selling!
In business, without sales, well.... there is no business. Sales are the lifeblood that drive everything.
But what if you can't sell, you've never been shown how, or you currently sell but it's something you hate or you're not very good at it?
Or perhaps you need to get better at selling fast, because you're leaving deals on the table? That hurts - and it's the sort of thing that can keep you awake at night.
If you are a business owner, are your team failing to convert the leads that you have spent a fortune generating through marketing?
Whatever your sales challenges, after this training you will:
* have a simple, proven process to follow
* know how to get people interested in what you do
* know what questions to ask and when
* have a simple, effective formula for closing
* be able to handle the most common objections
* not lose deals because of price
* have much more confidence because you will know exactly what to do
* You will have a pipeline of prospects to begin working on straight away
* bespoke scripts to help you with some of the most common scenarios
We will cover all the basics you need to transform your sales. Janet has worked in the corporate sector with Xerox, headed up Business Development (including running the sales and customer service team) at an international college and now works primarily with entrepreneurs and small business owners.
All this experience means that there is not much about sales that Janet doesn't know.
So if you like a 'no fluff', practical approach to selling which doesn't involve being sleazy or pushy, then this is the training for you.
What is it about sales and the sales process that you find challenging?
Call Janet on 07748 994 334 if you need to have a chat about your sales challenges. Note we can provide training for sales teams, so if you need to train 3 or more people, get in touch so we can understand your requirements.
Note, a buffet lunch and light refreshments will be provided.
Terms and Conditions:
- By buying a ticket, you consent to being filmed, recorded and photographed at the event as a member of the audience and to footage and photographs of you being used by Tadpole Training in any medium for the promotion and marketing of Tadpole Training.
- Event materials are provided on an “as is” basis and Tadpole Training makes no warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of those materials.
- You attend the event at your own risk. You are responsible for safeguarding your property when attending the event. Tadpole Training will have no liability for property lost, stolen or damaged at the event.
- You must be aged 16 or over to attend the event and may be asked to show photographic identification to prove your age.
- Tickets can be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased as long as the claim is made 30 days before the event is due to take place.
- Please do let us know as far as possible in advance, of any requirements you may have in relation to access or any other disability requirements and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is parking to the rear of Fortuna. On arrival, you need to press the buzzer to gain access. Let them know you are here for the training
What can I bring into the event?
Handouts are provided but you may wish to bring your laptop or tablet and a notebook.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
email: email or call Janet on 07748 994 334
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes as long as you let us know beforehand