Healing Space, Welling Methodist Church, Thursday, 19. March 2020
About this Event
Welling Methodist Church Healing Space Team are Christians who believe that healing still takes place today.
Healing Space provides ready access to those who may not necessarily want to be involved in church service but would like to engage with healing through prayer. The purpose is to enable a private space for emphasising spiritual, emotional and physical healing. Appointments are not required. Come along between 10:15am and 11:00am.
There is no charge and volunteers will not request or the like at any point from you.
- Our doors are open to all, regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or faith practice.
- We are not operating in opposition or competition with, or as a substitute for medical care and, when healing has been received, we encourage that this is confirmed with a medical practitioner.
- Prescribed Medic*tion should never be discontinued without involving medical doctor.
- We are keen that all those attending feel respected and are treated with dignity at all times in the Healing Space.
- All information shared is dealt with confidentially among team members.
- We are keen that the healing process takes place with those attending given their rightful respect and dignity
- Those attending have the right to leave or end the session at any point as the engagement is entirely voluntary.
- We aim to maintain an atmosphere that allows all attending their privacy, quiet and respect and therefore we maintain the right to prevent disruptive behaviour in the areas designated for Healing Space.
- The team is operating under the auspices of Welling Methodist Church.
We look forward to seeing you there.