Childhood Neglect & Resistant Families - Level 3, NHS Bolton CCG Bevan Room, 3rd Floor Lever Chambers, , Thursday, 11. March 2021
About this Event
Childhood Neglect & Resistant Families by NHS Bolton CCG Safeguarding will be presented by Clare Atherton, who is the Deputy Designated Nurse for Safeguarding Children and Looked After Children.
What level of training is this?
Who is this event aimed at? strictly the below audience
• Bolton GP’s
• Bolton Allied Health Professionals
• Bolton Nurses
• Bolton Mental Health Practitioners working in Primary Care
What will attendees learn at this event?
Attendees will gain knowledge and understanding of:
• Be able to recognise and describe the types of resistance they may encounter in their work
• Demonstrate an understanding of the underlying causes of resistance
• Establish the impact of neglect and its possible effects on child development
• Understand the barriers to recognising neglect and examine successful responses
• Have examined and reflected on their own practice regarding their relationships with family members
I want to find out more information before I confirm my attendance?
If you would like further information then please contact the NHS Bolton CCG team on 01204 463390.
How do I book onto this event?
If you purchase a ticket which is ‘free’ so that Bolton CCG can track how many people are confirmed to attend.
What if I can’t attend and I have booked a ticket?
If you can contact the NHS Bolton CCG team on 01204 463390 and we will make a note that you are unable to attend.
Is there free parking at available at the Bolton CCG?
No, however there is free and paid parking within a close proximity.